This is one of my absolute favorite meals ever! First of all, it allowed us to be creative with some of our coupon stockpile of Campbell's Chunky Soup, and secondly, because it's just plain YUMMY!
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Potato Pot Pie
2 cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
1 can Campbell's Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese with Potato soup
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup frozen broccoli (not thawed)
1/4 cup milk
1 can chunk chicken, drained
1 can Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray 13 x 9 baking pan. (We used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil Spray).
3. Mix all ingredients except biscuits and cheese in a large bowl.
4. Cut biscuits into quarters and gently stir into the mix until coated.
5. Pour mixture into pan.
6. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until biscuits are not doughy.
7. Add shredded cheese and bake another 4-6 minutes, or until melted.
We had leftovers from this for 2 days, so I think it would easily serve 6 people.
- Created by 2DoggieMamas